Our 47 foot custom build Obrien, Castille Charters III, is powered by twin Cummins QSM11 engines rated @ 660 BHP cruises at 26 knots with a top speed of 31 knots. This means we are extremely fast and travelling times are short, therefore your fishing time is longer. Our hull is very efficient which gives our guests a very soft ride.
Castille Charters 111 was custom build for marlin fishing, chartering from Cairns, Lizard Island, Cook Town and Townsville in the north to the Gold Coast and Port Stephens in the south. When all you do is fish for marlin, you get VERY VERY good at it! Click here to view our gallery of our game fishing photos.
Castille Charters III Specifications
- L.O.A. 14.9 Metres (49.00 Feet)
- Measured Length 14.33 Metres (47.00 Feet)
- Maximum Beam 4.7 Metres (15.4 Feet)
- Draft 1.0 Metres
- Standard Engines Twin Cummins QSM11 Rated @ 660 BHP
- Maximum R.P.M 2300RPM
- Transmissions TWIN DISC MGX5114A Quickshift transmissions 1.48:1
- Maximum Speed 31 Knots
- Cruising Speed 26 Knots
- Onan GENERATOR model 13.5 MDKBP 13.5kw 24Volt start
- Maximum Diesel Fuel 2800 Litres
- Maximum Fresh Water 1000
Click to enlarge:
View more images in the Castille Charters III photo gallery.